Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid Mattress Review
You Will Like the Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid if You:
You want a good value for a THICK well built mattress– The Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid stacks up to many of the big box store brands you will find in stores but will save you money.
- Like to sleep cool – The design of the Nest disperses heat efficiently. The quilting layers on top keep you from sleeping directly on the latex foam which can get warmer. Latex is one of the coolest foams & the foam is aerated and allows good airflow. In addition having coils vs a foam core helps to circulate air.
- Value a choice of firmness – Nest is not claiming that one mattress is “perfect for everyone” which makes total sense! Their double choice gives you options.
- Are a heavier sleeper – When compared to a 10″ mattress the Nest Beds are a good option if you are a heavier sleeper. You will not have issues bottoming out on this mattress.
- Like the combo of bounce and body conformance – having latex paired with coils makes it very east to move around on. The latex integrates well with the coils to give you a good combo of body conformance but without feeling “stuck”.
- Want good edge support – The Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid uses an edge to edge coil system that provides excellent edge support. Sitting and laying down the edge support does its job.
- I know a lot of people like the idea of latex but have just never tried it. Latex has several benefits, like sleeping cooler and lasting longer. The amazing thing on this mattress is the fact that you can change the latex firmness if needed and even to memory foam if you discover latex just wasn’t for you.
You Might Not Like Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid if You:
Prefer a foam mattress – Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid is made with coils and foam. So if you prefer all foam you can look into on of their all foam options.
Have a super tight budget & don’t value real quality– Although the Nest Alexander Signature is a great value for how its made and how it specs out it’s still over $1500 for a queen (with our coupon). So if you’re looking to go really cheap, you will need to look somewhere else.
Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid Mattress Construction
Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid Mattress Foundation
NEST BEDDING NATURAL LATEX HYBRID MATTRESS REVIEW
His and Hers – Firmness and Feel:
My Thoughts (Ross)
- A.) To me the overall build and quality is above average, like all of Nest Beddings products.
- B.) The top comfort layers slept very cool. Latex is great for that.
- C.) It worked well in all sleeping positions. Stomach sleepers may want to start with the firm.
- E.) Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Comfort Guarantee make it an excellent choice.
Her Thoughts (Kayla)
1 Very Soft
1 10 Very Firm
Adjustable Base Performance:
Latex Hybrid Mattress Price:
Save $50 With Our Link Below & Coupon Code REALREVIEWS50 at Checkout!
Nest Bedding Mattress Company Info
- Nest Bedding is known for our dedicated customer service, unique American made products and great prices. They feature a full line of organic and natural, AFFORDABLE bedding such as organic sheet sets, organic blankets, organic pillows, organic duvet covers, and the best selection of organic bedding in the bay area. They carry the popular Alexander Signature Select Mattresses.
- USA made mattresses starting at $600 Queen size.
- Natural and Certified mattresses handmade. Supportive, strong steel platforms and solid hardwood, sustainable platform beds size.
- They have USA made and grown organic cotton sheet sets starting at $69 and separates available too.
I certainly like the Nest Bedding Latex Hybrid. Its a great option for anyone looking for latex and a hybrid or anyone looking for a hybrid in general since you potentially can even substitute in a memory foam layer if latex doesn’t work out for you.
1st of all like most Nest products its a real, substantial mattress at 13″ thick. The Quantum coil unit is a durable and great performing coil unit.
I know a lot of people like the idea of latex but have just never tried it. Latex has several benefits, like sleeping cooler and lasting longer. The amazing thing on this mattress is the fact that you can change the latex firmness if needed and even to memory foam if you discover latex just wasn’t for you.