Zoma Sleep Hybrid Mattress Review
Are you an athlete or just someone looking for cooler, more restorable sleep?
Zoma was designed and marketed towards athletes looking for cooler sleep with very good support and pressure relief.
Today, we will be discussing the Queen Mattress specifically, but you can rest assured that you will get virtually the same Real Sleep mattress experience discussed here even if you select an alternate size, so the information we will share here is still relevant when deciding whether or not this mattress brand is the right choice for you.
Our Full Review Video Below Includes All the Details on What to Expect Form This Mattress.
Delivery, Unboxing & Set-up
This mattress ships free to any locations within the contiguous United States; an additional shipping fee may be required for anyone who needs the mattress shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. It will be shipped in a cardboard box, and the mattress itself will arrive compressed and vacuum-sealed in plastic.
Delivery, Unboxing & Set-up
- Hot sleepers who are seeking a cooling mattress
- Want great pressure relief. If you’re looking for a mattress that can provide great pressure relief while you rest, then theZoma is a great choice for you.
- Want a mattress that sleeps cool. The top foam layer does not trap heat and it is aerated to provide additonal airflow.
- Good for any sleep position. Whether you sleep on your back, on your side, or on your stomach, this mattress is a good choice for the way it offers a great combination of body-contouring comfort and pressure relief as well as support.
- Good for motion isolation. Because this mattress is made entirely out of different types of foam, it is a great choice when it comes to reducing motion transference.
- This makes it a good choice for anyone who sleeps with a partner or a pet who changes position often or gets into or out of bed in the middle of the night while you’re resting.
- Want a high quality mattress that is reasonably priced.
- Want a great trial period and long-term warranty. Not only does this mattress comes with a trial period of one hundred nights, the warranty lasts for twenty years (which is twice as long as the warranties offered by many other mattress companies).
You Might Not Like the Zoma Sleep Hybrid if You:
- Looking for a foam mattress – however Zoma does offer a foam!
- Want a very soft mattress. While this mattress is made out of plush body-contouring memory foam, it has an overall feel of medium-firm. This means that if you wan a truly soft mattress that you can ink into, then this might not be the right choice for you.
- Want a very firm mattress. Again, this mattress is medium-firm with a plush top layer made out of body-contouring memory foam, so if you want a mattress that is incredibly firm and solid throughout its entirety then you might be better off with an innerspring mattress or a hybrid mattress (which combines innerspring coils with memory foam for a firmer mattress).
Comfort & Feel
Zoma mattress feels like a 6.5/10 and is a bit firmer-than-average. The top foam layers are quite soft, but the mattress does get firmer when we push in hard. The top layer is very fast responding. Also, the mattress is zoned, so it is going to feel firmer or softer depending on what position someone is sleeping in. They might feel like the mattress is firmer while back and stomach sleeping and softer while side sleeping.
The overall feel should be appealing to most sleepers.
The Zoma is also a great choice if you want something that is good for reducing motion transference (the phenomena that occurs when movement in one portion of the mattress, caused by someone getting into or out of bed or changing position, transfer throughout the rest of the mattress).
The good motion reduction seen with the Zoma mattress comes from the fact that the coil unit is independent coils which will have much less motion than an older traditional coil unit.
That being said, because this mattress is also designed to be more responsive, it does not completely absorb all movement; it does absorb the majority of it, however, making this mattress a good choice if you want a mattress that can offer good motion reduction along with comfort, pressure relief, and support.
The foam version is likely even better in this area.
The Zoma features virtually no off gassing odors whatsoever. This is because the mattress is constructed with eco-friendly foams that are free from harsh and potentially harmful chemicals. You will have a “new” smell with any brand, natural or not but it is not a bad off gassing I have experienced with some Chinese brands that lasts a long time.
And while this mattress is vacuum-sealed and compressed for the shipping process, there should be no strange odors or smells when you unpack it and set it up. Ultimately, these factors make it a great choice if you want a foam mattress that you can use almost immediately, without needing to wait for any off gassing odors to dissipate.
While the edge of the mattress will compress down if bearing large amounts of weight in the seated position, you will never feel insecure (as if you are about to fall off) when laying in the normal position on the mattress. On the extreme edge you may feel some slight roll of the bed feeling. See video review.
Zoma Sleep Hybrid Mattress Construction
Top Comfort layer: breathable,
perforated, and pressure-relieving gel
2nd Layer: 1 inch transition layer
3rd layer: is a zoned pocketed coil unit with foam encased edge support.
Finally, the 4th layer of the Zoma Hybrid mattress is a 1″ base layer.
Breathable mesh fabric cover made of 97% polyester and 3% spandex.
Perforated Gel Memory Foam, Reactiv™ Foam, Pocketed Coils, and Durable Base Foam
Certified Eco-Friendly by CertiPUR-US®
All materials are made without ozone depleters, flame retardants, and other unhealthy materials. They are also low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) to eliminate odors.
Mattress made in the USA
ZOMA SLEEP HYBRID MATTRESS COVER
The cover is removable and very breathable but yet strong. It is also removable with a zipper on the bottom.
ZOMA SLEEP HYBRID MATTRESS COVER
The Zoma Hybrid will work great on any solid surface. The floor, platform slats, boxspring/foundation and they now offer an adjustable base as well.
Most memory foam mattresses are notorious for the way they retain heat, which can often lead to restless nights and overheating while your sleep. This specially designed mattress from Zoma, however, is different. The Zoma is designed to provide not just comfort, pressure relief, and support, but also a cool sleeping experience.
The first aspect of the mattress that contributes to good temperature regulation is actually the cover. The fabric of the cover is aerated to allow airflow. The cover is also designed to be more breathable as well, so heat is less likely to become trapped within the mattress.
Next the memory foam had hold punched (aerated) to allow airlfow and it is gel infused.
The hybrid version will also allow better airflow than the foam core version.
Adjustable Base Performance:
We understand that reading customer reviews is an important part of deciding whether or not a particular product is the right choice for you or not. With that in mind, we’ve listed here for you some of the more informative reviews relating to the AmeriSleep AS3 mattress; we hope you find these pieces of feedback (all from real AmeriSleep customers) helpful.
Honestly can’t believe how much I love this mattress. Side sleeper and had shoulder issues due to my previous mattress. Decided to get Zoma hybrid and since day 1 shoulder pain immediately went away. Also getting way deeper sleep. I’ve recommended this mattress to numerous people at this point and they also were surprised how great it is and they couldn’t believe the price. Have tried 2 other mail in mattresses and this one was the best by far.
We absolutely love the great sleep we get from our Zoma mattress – really incredible! At times we feel our Zoma sleep could be a bit warm.
The bed hugs you the right way without a sinking feeling! I am sleeping soundly and any sleeping position is comfortable. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend.
Zoma Sleep Hybrid Mattress Price:
Get $250 Off With Our Link Below
Zoma Sleep Hybrid Mattress Warranty and More
- Shipping – free shipping, it arrives compressed in a box. Typically 5-7 business days.
- Warranty – 10 Years
- Trial Period – 100 nights
- Discounts – Use our link above for the best price